Sunday, March 1, 2009

Loading... Loading... Loading...

So here I am, waiting. Downloading demos on Steam. Downloading free games on GameTap because I haven't decided if it's worth paying for a membership yet (although I could just waste hundreds of My Coke Rewards points). And waiting in line for the Quake Live Beta. I'm number 5017 in the queue. It's not as bad as it sounds. At the start of this post I was #6005. And Quake is worth waiting for, especially when it's free.

Also considering playing one of the dozens of games I bought but haven't had a chance to pop in yet. Left 4 Dead, Blue Dragon, The World Ends With You, Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee, GTA: San Andreas. Quite a collection. Wish I had the time. Oh wait, I do. Gotta go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment