Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Go. Outside.

Halo 3 just broke the record for most wasted time. There have been over 1 billion online matches, equal to 64,000 years of life wasted online. Say a person today lives 100 years (not too hard to imagine, considering the rate science is progressing). That would be the entire lifetimes of 640 people. That's about six times the size of my graduating class. That's a lot of time that could have been spent better. Still, most of my graduating class is wasting their lives anyway (including me), so who am I to judge? Oh wait, I remember... I'm on the Internet. Judging is what we do here!

2 comments:

  1. when did you get this blog? and how did you find a website like this to make this sort of blog? i like the whole Llama bit - it's all very clever. your titles, the content of each entry, everything. you should show this off when you're applying to jobs, etc. :) i like it a lot. heehee

    *Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned how to make a blog like every one else who's a nerd... I went to the library and found a book about it. I got Blogging for Dummies and The Everything Blog Book and decided that BlogSpot was the best choice. True, most BlogSpot blogs look pretty much the same, but it's free and very functional. Thanks for reading, fanbase!

    -The Game Llama

    ReplyDelete