Monday, March 23, 2009

Note to self

Before I start my huge blogging extravaganza, I have to make a point. I have been writing in this thing basically every day for almost two months, and it takes all my non-working time. Since I started a video game blog, I haven't had time for video games. Sweet irony! I've played Fallout 3 once since I bought it back in November. ONCE! I miss my games and their sweet escapism. But I started this, and I have an obligation to continue. I'll just have to cut into my sleep schedule I guess. I can sleep when I'm dead. There's games in heaven, right? And up there I can even 5-star "Through the Fire and Flames" on expert. I rock!

2 comments:

  1. It is absolutely necessary to make time for Fallout 3. ABSOLUTELY necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one time I did play it, it was until 4 a.m. It was so awesome I just didn't want to go to sleep! Good thing I don't have an addictive personality...

    ReplyDelete