Monday, June 15, 2009

Braid.

I was three puzzle pieces short before I hung it up for the night, frustrated as all get out. So I exited the game to the Xbox Arcade menu and powered off for the evening. Came back the next day, all the pieces were gone. Apparently, when I clicked on "Play game" my Xbox decided to boot up my Braid demo version, ignoring all the progress from before. Even when I select "Download again" I can only start from the beginning. AHHHHH!

Since I sent in my 360 to get it repaired, they sent me a new one, ensuring that my old downloaded games can never be played on my new system without being signed onto Xbox Live. I was. It didn't matter.

Maybe I'll never beat it... Until a few more months from now when I'll have another Braid marathon and get just a little bit closer. I don't care about the save file. I just want the story's ending and the achievement points. Why must you be such a harsh mistress, Tim? Why?

I'm a sad panda. Going to go play Feeding Frenzy now. Delete my save, will you?! I'll teach you.

No comments:

Post a Comment